Thursday, March 12, 2009

Jerry's Artarama Scratchboard Demo Sat. March 14


I keep forgetting to do this whole networking thing....This coming Saturday I will be at Jerry's Artarama in Austin TX doing a scratchboard demonstration. It's free and it's happening from 12-3pm at their store at 6010 I-35 exit 238A #512-420-9359. Looking forward to recruiting new converts! I love scratchboard and need more people to love it so Ampersand will continue to make their excellent product. I have tried the paper type and even the expensive British Scraperboard, but I still come back to the Ampersand 'Clayboard' type. It is a superior product!

Here's an old scratchboard I did(from a couple years back) of 'Big House Orchids'. This was on 'scratch paper' spray adhesive mounted on a board. Turned out ok, but the paper is harder to work with and end product is not as clean as you know what....

No comments: