Monday, June 24, 2013

Funding Art Projects and Other Stuff


The above are earlier works of mine using Ampersand Scratchbord and mixed-media. There is nothing wrong with them. In fact I'm pretty fond of where I've been and where I am now with my art journey. Putting together the Dog Scratchin' book, and now the Cat Scratchin' version has helped me to become better at my chosen trade.  Below is one of the dogs in the book that shows how much better I became as I drew one after another. Practice is good.
All this is to say, I'm running a project at kickstarter right now to create a limited series of posters using 80 of my drawings from the book. If you will please take a look and see if any or all of them interest you. I'm not asking for money for nothing (hey, that could be a song), I have a product to offer for a fee. And I think it's a pretty cool, fun, and lovely product. If you can think about art as part of the commerce stream (and we are) we are just as important as the plumbers who fix our toilets. Believe me, being a former contractor, I am coming at you from both sides of that world.So take a look here to see what it's all about. It will be up for 28 more days and it's already going well. Thanks. Buy art, fix your plumbing, and enjoy your world.
The first artwork shown above is available (size is 16"x24") the title is "Big Dog In The Backyard", and I'll make you a deal and a half. Contact me.


No comments: