Thursday, February 3, 2011

Counting Chickens Under The Tree Of Money Assemblage

Working on this commission for a client at Wally Workman Gallery. This is a 2d sketch that I put together using pieces and parts of photos, and then painted and drew on, etc.. Kind of a collage of sorts. I'm so psyched up to be doing this. I love assemblage work, just haven't done much lately because it doesn't sell very easily at the galleries. The finished product will be 3d and around 11"x14". As I said in the above title, it's currently known as; 'Counting Chickens Under The Tree Of Money'. After weeks and weeks of scratching away at scratchboard designs for Ampersand Art ,I am relieved and happy to have this break. I'll get back to scratchboard soon enough as I've got 15 new pieces that need inked.
It's cold here, sounds like it's cold just about everywhere. I'm hunkered down in the little blue house on the highway. Stay warm and healthy folks.

No comments: