Saturday, February 19, 2011

New Studio at Fayetteville Underground!




I'm very happy to report that I've been accepted into the Fayetteville Underground as a studio artist. I worked like crazy for 3 days to get set up for a reception this past Thursday. Here are some photos of my studio so far. Usually they have a big doin's for 1st Thursday but it was rescheduled twice due to the huge snowfall we got earlier this month. Looking forward to having a show here and hanging with other artists. I've updated my website so take a look here. I'm heading to Austin to meet up with the folks at Ampersand Art who make the best scratchboard I've ever used! (besides all that, they are just the most delightful people I know...)


2 comments:

stephanie said...

Hi Linda! You were mentioned in my First Thursday recap!! Nice meeting you them :)
-Stephanie

Unknown said...

Thanks Stephanie! Looks great...hope to see you again at the underground.
L