Saturday, November 5, 2011

What A Mess Of Art!

This is the living room after hauling most of the stuff out of my studio at the Fayetteville Underground.  Dang, I've really got the whole 'body of work' thing a'going on here.  Now granted, some of this is going to Wally Workman Gallery in Austin, TX.  Some of it is going to Eye Of The Dog Art Center in San Marcos, TX for their annual after turkey day home show, and finally, some of it is my Ampersand Art scratchbord teaching materials for demos and workshops.  I'm heading out to Texas for art fun!  Can't wait to see all my friends! and I'm doing a bunch of scratchbord and stampbord workshops.  If you are in Austin, be sure and stop by Jerry's Artarama on I-35, Saturday November 19th from 12-3pm.  I'll be there doing a free demo.  Yippie eye oh!
The sad thing about this picture is that there is another room in the house that I use as a studio, it is full up too. Sad, because I really just want to sell it all to make room for making more. So, what I ask you is, instead of buying the newest phone, fad, or whatever, buy some art...from me, or any other artist.  The economy has hit us hard too.
 I really hope folks will support the Underground artists in our new adventure.  Check out our morph the org website to learn more. 
Meanwhile, I've got a heap o' packing to do...Yah hoo!
I guess all I really wanted to say is...I'm off for a bit, I'll miss all y'all in the Arkansas Ozarks.  But I'll be back for our last 1st Thursday at the Fayetteville Square location.  I hope y'all can come out and visit with us. Bring your dollars and do a little or a lot of art shopping.  And I really hope you will help us continue to bring amazing art to this sweet little burg!  Chow babies!

No comments: