Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Compassion

Here's a little video that I look at when I'm feeling spiteful/hateful/angry/confused at the behavior of others. My dear friend Poet Miller Williams says it best.
Compassion and Serenity now please....Let's try and be decent to each other.
I'm busy shipping books like a little elf. If you are in the Austin area and you need a few more books to give as gifts Wally Workman Gallery has at least 7 of them available. They are open from 10-5 Tues-Sat. and located at 1202 W. 6th St. Austin. If you are in NW Arkansas, I will happily deliver. They are $25.00 each and this month I'm giving 10% of sales to PAWS in Beaumont, TX. Speaking of happy, one of my books is on it's way to Antarctica. Yes, that Antarctica! I think that is so wicked cool!
Working on the Cat book project for January launch on kickstarter...stay tuned.

No comments: