Sunday, January 20, 2013

Scratchboard Demos And Kickstarter Project




Here's the February schedule of scratchboard drawing classes and demos: We'll be drawing dogs, monkeys, and flowers on Saturday Feb. 16th 9am-12 Casa De Linda New Braunfels, TX. / Sunday Feb. 13th 12-3pm Jerry's Artarama Austin, TX./ Tuesday Feb. 19th 9am-12 and 1-4pm Casa De Linda New Braunfels, TX. There is a small fee and pre-registration required at Casa De Linda. Jerry's Artarama is on N. IH 35 and is free but space is limited.
I'll also be giving a class at the Pavilion in Austin on the 22nd for residents and the 27th for Rockwall Middle School systems Teachers.  All in all a busy Feb for me. I continue to raise funds at the Cat Scratchin' book project on kickstarter. Funding ends on Feb 13th and I'll be on the road driving to Austin so won't be checking the $$ amount too often, or worrying about whether or not it will fund. Here's how kickstarter works, if I don't raise the amount I need I get none of the money and the project doesn't go forward. So if you are thinking about being a part of the book and have not picked a pledge level, please do so pretty soon. 24 days left to raise $7800.00.
I continue to learn about having a new puppy in my life. One week in we are making adjustments to each other.

No comments: