Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Oh Holy Crap.

I'm in pre-kickstarter launch hell. And blog hell. Mostly because the computer (either due to program glitches or operator glitchiness...uh, that would be me) is not behaving the way it should. (or how I want it to, damn it) Here is a photo of one of my collage pieces from my Picasa web album...that I didn't even know I had. But it was an option and I needed to vent here, and I always think it's nice to have something to look at while I'm fussing and fuming, so there you go. It's grey skies and gloominess here in Arky. Blah, blah, blah, blah, blah. I'm off to Hobbis Lobbis to buy some E-6000 glue and a sketch book so I can at least make some kind of crappy Mc crap crap art.  Dang, I think I need a dose of happiness. Sorry, here goes...Hey, have a great night!

2 comments:

Rebeca Trevino said...

you made me smile.
sorry about the computer issues. that's a drag. but the collage is great. and your rant was funny.

ps you mentioned in an earlier post that you are doing a book thing in califorina? where abouts? i live north of san fransico.

cheers!

Unknown said...

Thanks Rebeca! I finally resolved the computer issues, and I'm glad to say it wasn't just me...I was out in San Fran earlier, June I think (time passes, I forget)Will try and put together another west coast tour de arte. Will let you know. And thanks again.(I love your work too!)
Linda