Friday, September 9, 2011

Scratchboard Classes at The Fayetteville Underground

Tomorrow, Saturday Sept. 10th, from 12-3pm I will be teaching scratchboard classes to who ever happens by the classroom at the Fayetteville Underground.  I had folks sign up at 1st Thursday, but my system was flawed, and no one paid up, so I'm hoping that at least 10 folks that put their names in the book come out.  I can work with 20+ so if you are thinking about it...come on down and play!  The cost is $15.00 and that includes all of the matericals.  I've got Ampersand Art scratchboards, paints, inks and patterns.  Scratchboard is fun, instantly gratifying, and accessible to all ages and abilities.  Yes, some folks do fabulously detailed drawings right down to the last hair, which is great, others, such as me, draw out a 'Sleepy Bear' like the above. There is room enough for all of us on this scratchboard planet.  So please, even if it's after 12,  stop on by and see if the boards speak to you.  Thanks, and have a great weekend!

No comments: