Thursday, February 9, 2012

Still Working On The Big News

Still working on getting the 2012 Kickstarter project to launch. You must know, this hurry up and wait stuff is absolutely crazy making for a 'get up and go' Aries. I usually make a decision and then pull the trigger. Doing that means I have to 'fix' things on the fly. And it makes my Virgo friends who analyze and plan a bit alarmed. There is a lot of good in both techniques. I just have not been a big planner, or known to wait patiently. This time, I am getting all the bugs out, having the video tweeked and revising the text, and waiting...waiting. Now it seems the launch will be sometime next week. I will, of course, keep you posted.
The above is a 5"x7" scratchboard drawing using the Ampersand product. Three tools, the knife, scraper and fiberglass eraser. Ink and a couple of light coats of Krylon Workable Fixatif. 
I'm off to some fun and R&R in Texas for a few days. Friends, little bit of business and some new art supplies. Sounds good to me!

No comments: