Monday, February 20, 2012

This Is The Big News!

For two months I've been putting this together. Agonizing over each piece. Now, for some of you that might not seem a long time. To this Aries, it is an eternity. I've been pushing and pushing and then playing the 'hurry up and wait' game.  Finally, it's done and launched. Out of my hands into yours. Feels good to have it out there. Now, I need your help. Check out the link to see the project. I want to draw your dog, your neighbor's dog, any and every rescue dog out there...really. The sad thing? There are so many dogs who are needing a safe home. The great thing? So many folks have adopted one or two or more. And the organizations that rescue and place them inspire me. So I want to do this little thing that I do, which is to make art, to try and help these groups and dogs.

http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1547701634/dog-scratchin-book-stories-and-drawings-of-rescued

No comments: