Tuesday, November 5, 2013

More Free Art

As I work on cleaning out my studio in preparation for the next adventure in my life I keep coming across stacks of unsold artwork. The above is a 5"x7" Ampersand Art scratchboard with ink. It's available, for free at my facebook page Linda Sheets Art. Look it up and go 'like' my page and jump on in. There are 3 pieces available right now. I've been listing them like mad. All I ask is you pay shipping and packing charges and also that you give some donation (amount your choice) to a shelter, animal or people. I'm soon to be out of a house and into a small RV so I can't carry this stuff around and I really don't want to put it into storage. I'd rather have folks enjoy all of it, especially if their finances are tight. So go claim a piece if you wish. One per person...no fighting!

No comments: