Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Scratchboard ala Cheryl Finfrock

Here is a really wild scratchboard by my friend Cheryl Finfrock. She says she gets some of her inspiration from dreams. Wow, some dreams! I don't know what it means, but I do know that I like it. Check her out at http://www.cherylfinfrock.com/ This board is made by my favorite art company. http://www.ampersandart.com/ I love their surfaces...is that crazy? I think not. Someday I will learn how to link websites to the highlighted name. Oh my, that would be fancy and all. But honestly, I'm too busy making art to worry about that right now. You get there all the same, right? So check her out, and if you know of some cool art that is or isn't scratchboard give me a holla, I'm always looking for new inspiration.

2 comments:

Sue Rostvold said...

I haven't see this one of Cheryl's. I love her scratchy stuff. Thanks for posting.

p.s. I'll be happy to help you link your words any time. It's super easy. And Cheryl knows how too! :)

Unknown said...

Sue, let's talk soon. I'm such a dinosaur...I need help!