Monday, October 8, 2012

Pugs And Such...

Here's a sweet little Pug face on my drawing table tonight. I don't know who this is, just part of the collected images in my download file. I must have snagged it off of the internet, maybe facebook. Anyhow, I'm back to sketching dogs and, tah dah, cats (in preparation for the next book). And, oh yeah, The Dog Scratchin' books are here! They are beautiful. I'm happy, but also, in such an Aries way, ready to be on to the next thing. Must remember, first things first. Get.These.Books.Sold. (and of course give a significant number to rescue orgs) The big opening of the show is at the Anne Kittrell Gallery this Thursday night the 11th from 6-7pm. Wonder how many books I can sell and sign in that time period. Seems kind of crazy to me. Most gallery openings that I've been a part of go for at least two hours, and then some. Hope we don't get thrown out. Or maybe I hope we do...it would certainly keep things interesting. I expect it will be a whirlwind of fun.
Ok, that's all for now. The weather has changed, coolness is here, finally. My heat is on, and I've been building cabinets, little wooden totes, and "franken-furniture" to sell at my new favorite store, Warehouse 54 in Springdale, Ar.
I wonder what's next?

No comments: