Friday, March 23, 2012

Still Scratchin' And Florida Demo's

I'm still here. Still running the kickstarter project pitch until April 7th. Still looking for new rescue dogs to draw and stories to tell. If you get a chance, go take a look at the project here. If you have not pledged to become a backer, please consider it. Any amount will help Fay and I make this book and get it out there.
This time next week I will be teaching and demoing (is that a word?) Ampersand Art scratchboard at the Art & Frame store in Sarasota Florida. That's Friday March 30th at 10am for 90 minutes. It will be hands on, and everyone is invited.  I'm hoping for a good turnout. It's my first time teaching in FL. The next day, Saturday March 31st I'll be at Sam Flax in Orlando. The class there will be from 11am-2pm. And then I have to get to the airport and fly to Austin for the Animal Trustee's Petcasso fundraising event. AND my Birthday!! I'm really looking forward to all of these events.
Those who know me, or who have read my artist statement, know that I believe that life is just a series of activities and events...some good, some bad, some in between. We run from some, we embrace others. That being said, I'm pretty happy to get to experience them all.

No comments: