Saturday, May 12, 2012

Dog Scratchin' Post Card

This is Roux. She was chosen to be the post card reward of the Dog Scratchin' book project on kickstarter.(each one will be hand colored by me) She has quite a story. Her owner sent me her extended story about Roux that just blew me away. This is why I do this project. To tell the stories and draw these dogs that survived conditions so bad that it's amazing to me that they are now, here and there, happy and healthy. You still have time to become a part of the book. I'm drawing and drawing dogs like mad. I've done over 35 now, closing in on the 50+ that are already a part of this. If you want to have me draw your dog and tell the story in book form, take a look at the kickstarter project here, and then contact me via my website (listed in my profile on that page and on this blog page) and I'll give you the instructions for funding and what I'm needing from you. I will stop taking dogs and money on June 15th. Then I will begin to scan the artwork, edit and put the pages together to deliver to the designer. After that, printing and distribution.  Every day I feel blessed to have this project unfold. I could not do this without all of you.  Thank you.

No comments: