Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Hello Truman

Yesterday I was not doing my usual all day dog scratching. My first day off since the kickstarter project funded. I started collection the dog photos and stories around the 10th of April and I've been scratchin' out the work ever since. So, to not do any during the day seemed odd to me. I thought about taking the evening off too, but Truman kept calling to me. So, here is the pre-inked version that I knocked out last night while watching (or really, listening) to TV shows on Hulu. Looking forward to inking and then spraying this later. I certainly felt better having this done to this point, and I slept well. I have completed at least 20 dog drawings for the book since starting on April 12th. Not bad. But considering I have about 30 more to do, I'd best get scratchin' pronto! If you have questions regarding this project or scratchboard or anything else you can go to my website or my profile here to contact me. Or even leave a comment on this blog post and I'll get back to you. I am loving this project so much. So many sweet dogs, and the stories both warm and break my heart. Thanks y'all!

No comments: