Wednesday, May 16, 2012

San Francisco Here I Come!

Heading out to San Fran tomorrow to teach some scratchboard classes for Ampersand Art.  First one will be at Blick on Market St. Friday (5/18) from 1-4. The other will be at Flax on Market St. Saturday (5/19) from 1-3.  I'll be there with boards, tools, inks and instruction. If you're in the area come on out and have some fun with me.
In the meantime I'm scratchin' up a storm on the Dog Scratchin' book. Still taking dogs and stories until June 15th so if you didn't get in on the kickstarter campaign you can still be a part.  Contact me here and I'll fill you in. Here are some finished boards to enjoy:
Bisky

Dottie

Greenbean

Jessie

Magaidh

Max

More to come later. As usual, Ampersand 5x7 scratchboards with various inks. Let me know if you have questions.

No comments: