Thursday, December 1, 2011

Art Sale At The Fayetteville Underground

Tonight (1st Thursday) there will be a huge art sale going on at The Fayetteville Underground from 5-8. All or most of the artists there will be slashing prices on their work.  It's a great time to be an art buyer!  The above piece is an box assemblage from my earlier body of work(2006-7).  It's "Alice, The Dark Side(drink up)".  Previous price $150.00.  Tonight's price $75.00.  I used a variety of vintage papers, paints and wood in creating this piece. There are also a number of scratchboard and mixed media works in my studio that will be half price.  Hope y'all can stop by and help us celebrate the Underground, on this, our last 1st Thursday in this space, as this organization.  Stay tuned, we are moving on to bigger and better things as the 'Fayetteville Arts Alliance'
 

2 comments:

tina riedel said...

Looks like a great piece and a real bargin!!! 4:56 a.m? I'm worried about you, girlie! 8-)

Unknown said...

Thanks!and Nah, it was not that time at all. I'll have to check my clock.