Thursday, March 10, 2011

Even More Cat Scratchboard!


Of the three cat subject scratchboards I've done recently this is one of my favorites. This is 'Munchie' and it is a 3"x5" Ampersand Art scratchboard. I used Clayboard inks and a couple of different tools that Ampersand sells. The three kitties will be shipped off to their home in a week or so. I've enjoyed this exercise. It's good for me to step outside the dog & monkey show. I'd be happy to do more cats now. I don't know why I avoided them, I really am a cat person.
I'm fixing to put together a couple of classes here in Fayetteville in the next two weeks. Will post details soon. I'm off to work in the studio at the Fayetteville Underground. I did my 3 hour gig in the gallery yesterday and made a sale for one of the artists. Whoo hoo!...