Thursday, March 31, 2011

Still Scratching-Bud the Dog

Early morning post. I'm drinking my coffee, listening to Shawn Colvin on the ipod. Thinking about the time passing by. Can't help it, tomorrow is my birthday. I'm not real pleased about racking up the years and the physical changes it brings, but I am happy to be alive, making art. Hoping to keep on keeping on for at least another 40 years or so! My Grandmother is 99 and still going, so there is a possibility... The art offering for today is a sweet made up dog named Bud. He's an 8"x10" Ampersand Art Scratchboard with a combination of Liquitex Acrylic Ink and Clayboard ink. I'm off to tape and float sheetrock today at the house project. Will be so happy when this is done. I spent most of the day yesterday at the Fayetteville Underground in my studio and working my shift at the E Street Gallery. I miss it, love being there, looking forward to spending more time there in a month or so. Check it out, there are some really fine artists there making some really great art.

No comments: