Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Kickstarter Dog Scratchin' book project

My kickstarter book about rescued dogs and their people will end on April 7th at 10:11am. Click on this link to get the info and see how to be a part of it.
I'm finally home, recovering from some intense travel. I spent the past week, driving, flying, teaching scratchboard workshops/demos for Ampersand, visiting friends and participating in a fundraiser for The Animal Trustees of Austin.  My donated artwork for ATA sold at auction for $3500.00. That was awesome. They do great work for lower income animals and their owners. Income should not determine who can or cannot have a healthy animal!! 
I had a blast....but have to take a few days to recover. (for me that means, making some furniture pieces, or collage art, or getting out to see what I've missed!) Don't worry, I'll be up and at-em in a few days. Just in time to begin gathering all the information from everyone who pledged for the dog book. Yippie. Follow your instincts folks. Do what makes you happiest. Really!

No comments: