Thursday, May 14, 2009

Morning Monkey


I sketched this out quickly this morning. Pen and ink and markers on paper. Measures 4"X5". Funny little Monkey Girl/Queen with a red tie. I usually think of my Monkeys as males...don't know why, I just do, and they just are. Decided to put some boobs on this one. Probably a result of me having a mamogram this morning!

Have a new 5"X7" scratchboard to work on. New dog face for some folks I met at my neighbors house a few weeks ago. Love this dog face, can't wait to get started on it. But first I have to take care of some business, go to the gym and go to the Art House at the Jones Center www.arthousetexas.org. fundraiser artist party tonight. I donate several pieces of art to this every year. I enjoy seeing what other artists do with the 5X7 format.

No comments: