Saturday, May 30, 2009

Speak No Evil Monkey


My Daily Monkey today is a 3"x5" Ampersand Art scratchboard (http://www.ampersandart.com/) Red is acrylic paint. The 'Speak No Evil' monkey. Which makes me wonder now...what is the origin of the Hear no, see no, speak no evil monkey theme? And why a monkey and not an elephant, or emu etc... I'll have to google it. Unless someone out there in blog-land knows and can enlighten me??

Today is a better day for me. Yesterday I just wanted to 'eat worms'...everything was wrong, beginning with how I slept (or didn't sleep)! Maybe that's part of it, not sleeping well. But I do believe the other part is the planet Mercury being retrograde. I'm not going to go into it here, google it, I'm a believer! Soon this phase will be over and I can get out of this 'holding pattern'.

No comments: